How do Bills Avoid Sophmore Regression that plagues AFC EAST?

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

I don't recall many people trumpeting the 2017 Miami Dolphins as Super Bowl contenders.

They were one of many 'sexy' picks including teams like the Raiders, Broncos and Bucs. Another reason many experts thought the Bills would suck because we had to play all these teams.

Regardless many experts and league insiders will be all over the Dolphin bandwagon again next year because Adam Gase is widely considered one of the best young offensive minds in the NFL. Dolphins will also have their franchise QB back and are primed to have a big offseason given their cap situation.

53 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

Strong analysis.  If we sign Star, I don't think you get Cousins, who is the best of the FA qbs, imo.  Too expensive to get both.  (I prefer Mayfield in the draft, I think I've said too often.)  I really think Roquan Smith is going to be a great NFL lb.  If we don't trade up for qb, I would consider a small trade up to secure Smith.  Alex Smith is an okay bridge qb, but I'd like to draft a fella with potential to be a long-term answer as well.  Bryce Love or Sony Michel at rb if they happen to drop to late third.

To be a 100% honest I'd rather move up for Roquan because I think he is more of a sure thing and would cost far less.

• Like (+1) 1