DC Bills Bar..Exiles or Grand Central

plenzmd1

In DC for the Holiday, so need to head out and watch the 4 o'clock games, as can only get one game at my place here.

Exiles and Grand Central both walking distance..anybody have experience at either? More worried they have enough TV's and feeds for the other 3 games. 

Any other recommendations in the District?

And yes I know Jimmy's  is great, but it is also 45 minutes from the District so that's out.

Appreciate the help!!!

Laughing Man tavern. 

Good wings. A decent sized upstairs bar, but downstairs is big and full of Bills fans. Get there early to get a seat. 

It’s in a business area so a bit of a walk to any other bars to drown your sorrows (I mean, celebrate) tomorrow. 

Good luck. 

9 hours ago, TDTT said:

That's a great point. Laughing Man is closed but the bar has reopened as Mackey's Pub http://mackeyspub.com. I can confirm it is still a Bills Backers Bar, as I watched the Raiders-Bills game this season.

awesome, thank you!

weird, 3 Bills bars within a mile or so of each other..Grand Central and Exiles are like 3 blocks apart.

Edited by plenzmd1

1 hour ago, DC Greg said:

Mackey’s is the Bills Backers bar, but it’s closed today for some reason. Grand Central is your best bet in the district.

wow, thank you for the heads up. Glad I was checking this thread again to get the address, we were just about to head over there.Called, and no answer. 

Jesus, how can a bar in 2017 have no social media presence at all.

Edited by plenzmd1
  • Like (+1) 1