Terry Pegula: "We Have to Fix Replay"

26CornerBlitz

On 12/27/2017 at 12:38 PM, NewEra said:

True.  I should’ve worded that differently. 

You don’t believe that the calls had an affect on our play in the 2nd half.  I disagree.  It can take a toll on a team when they know they aren’t just playing the opposition, but the refs too.  I’ve played in games like that and it definitely had an affect on my play.  After years and years of the same bs over and over.  It would be nice to see us play on an even field for once vs that team instead of having to beat 2 teams.  It’s obvious.  Do you not see how egregious this is?  

Now now if I read this correctly. After a td, the refereees on the field look at the iPad and see if the call needs further review.  If it does then they call the headquarters and ask for them to take over.  If the refs on the field don’t think the td needs a review, the play stands....... but in this case, Riveron called the field himself and told them to overturn it.   The 4h and 1 they showed that they have no idea what the rules are (no, they know the rules, they just choose to ignore them). Then the PI on Hyde vs cooks was a joke. Ball wasn’t catchable and cooks initiated all the contact and held him. That play shouldn’t even have occurred because the drive should’ve been over on 4th.  11 point swing (kB td, td drive due to missed 4th down call).  The game was much closer than the final score.  Give us 11 points in the 4th and anything can happen.  Not a definite win, but it would’ve given us a fighters chance.  As it was,  we didn’t have a chance. We aren’t going to outmatch that team.  When we score a td, it needs to be a td.  Not a fg due to a bad call.  When we stop them on 4th, we need the ball.  Not to give them the ball with another chance to score.  That 4th down call kept our team on the field longer and tired them out,  we were gassed.  Part of the reason we were gassed was due to a bad call.  

The refs called the game with the patriots winning in mind.  It was obvious for all to see.  I’d just like for our guys to get a fair go at it with the season on the line. We did not.

and the complete lack of mental toughness that describes is EXACTLY why you are looking at an 18 year playoff drought.

Guess what?  Not everything goes your way in a game, and if you fold like a cheap suit instead of fighting through it you get The Bills since 1999