This would be the biggest win since...?

SWATeam

20 minutes ago, elijah said:

I actually read an article that covered this topic a little bit, it was about recent "heart-warming" victories.  I'm not sure what you mean by "biggest," if you mean by most important than probably since the victory against San Fran that ProcessTheTrust mentioned.. As for impactful and most enjoyable, I'd say probably since we beat Green Bay at home in '14. 

As for that article, it brought up our wins against Indianapolis in the first game under Rex, the Green Bay game, and when we came back from 21 down at home against New England to start 3-0. You could read it here.

Thanks for the link.  I'll give it a read, love the nostalgia

To me, a big win is defined by feeling.  How does the fanbase feel?  What is the discussion on talk radio?  The mood around town?  And the realities of the situation feed those feelings.  A big win can completely change the conversation.  Like I said, beating Brady and Belichick on the road with our first year head coach on Christmas eve in a game that would basically put us into a win-and-in situation- with one to go...  It's just big.

I realize this is all putting the cart far, far before the horse.  Odds are we lose, but this is the NFL.  Anything can and does happen.