Tyrod is a "Blue collar" QB

Big Curt

I hate to being up race because the race card and been over played.  I’m at a loss on why so many hate Tyrod.  Tyrod is the ultimate professional.  He’s a hard worker, he doesn’t get in trouble with the law.  He’s a very good leader.  He wants to live in Buffalo.  He wasn’t to embrace the city and genuinely like it here.  He could have go0ne anywhere else but be chose to stay.  He chose us.  Buffalo Bills fans. Tyrod is the type of player us “Blue collar” fans should love, but not Tyrod.     He’s basically the best QB we’ve hand since Jim Kelly. 

We constantly complain about the Willis Mcghee and the Marshawn Lynches of the world who bash the city and the local communities.  Now we have a players who wants nothing more than to succeed for the fans, basically ran out of town.   We embrace Ryan Fitzpatrick who has the beard and is a gun slinger but we don’t embrace Tyrod.  Why?  Is it race?  Are Bills fans sub-consciously wanting a white quarterback so badly because we haven’t had one in a while?  A white QB who we can relate to?  I’m hope not but the writing is on the wall. 

• Like (+1) 1