The genital mutiliation continues...

an angry chimp is the attacker in this latest round of genital destruction....

http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20050305/1038696.asp

"The chimps chewed off St. James Davis' nose and severely mauled his genitals and limbs Thursday before the son-in-law of the sanctuary's owner shot the animals to death, authorities said."

264792[/snapback]

I know the guy was in his 60s, but if a chimp had just chewed off my nose, there is no way in hell that little fu*ker would ever make it to my nuts.

I know the guy was in his 60s, but if a chimp had just chewed off my nose, there is no way in hell that little fu*ker would ever make it to my nuts.

264807[/snapback]

From what I read, the chimp was 150 lbs and if he wanted at your genitals, there wouldnt be a thing you could do about it to stop him.

(The chimps were males and perhaps found this guy to be a threat?)

Adult male Chimpanzees are the most violent and aggressive of ALL the great apes. Very cute and cuddly as babies but once they hit 8-12 months of age, they get a super testosterone infusion and all bets are off.

From what I read, the chimp was 150 lbs and if he wanted at your genitals, there wouldnt be a thing you could do about it to stop him. 

(The chimps were males and perhaps found this guy to be a threat?)   

Adult male Chimpanzees are the most violent and aggressive of ALL the great apes.    Very cute and cuddly as babies but once they hit 8-12 months of age, they get a super testosterone infusion and all bets are off.

264824[/snapback]

I hear what you're saying.......but honestly, it wouldn't matter if it was a friggin sasquatch........his balls are getting gnawed off before mine