Questions

Foreigner

Regarding the Bills.

Ownership

1. The only thing I know about the Sabres is everytime I look at the NHL standings I see who is at the bottom

or near the bottom. Coincidence?

2. Who thought it was a good idea to hire those two from Carolina, and how long are their contracts?

3. Why does someone who is apparently a genius in the Fracking industry, think he could be a genius owning

sports teams?

Management

1. Why did someone who was never a GM before think it was a good idea to trade and give away talent?

2. Why did someone think it was a good idea to replace some of it with players Carolina did not want?

Coaching

1. Why was it a good idea to either agree with or have his idea to lose talent that was lost?

2. This was the worst two games I can recall going on eighteen years . Did the coach actually think he

was smarter than anyone else with his Defense?

3. If four days was too close to put together a performance, was ten days too far away?

4. I forgot -it is a process. So what year does the process begin?

5. What Coach besides Sean Payton, thinks he can win in the NFL without throwing the ball down the field?

6. Watkins, Woods, Gillislee, Dareus, Gilmour, Darby, Ragland and Rex Ryan, are you sorry you were

sent packing?

7. Eli Manning was drafted years ago by the Chargers, but refused to play for them forcing a trade. If the

Bills draft a QB next year will he refuse to play for them?

Fans

1. We all want to be positive but who actually thought this was a playoff team this year, and could

actually win a playoff game?

2. What is to be gained from listening to post game comments from coaches and players?

The ownership question is an interesting one.....most fans were so happy the team was staying local hands that the fact that the Saber's hadn't done anything other than chew through coaches and GM's didn't really matter.   Neither team has done much of anything since the current owner has taken over....wasn't this supposed to be the year the Saber's turned it around?   

On the plus side the owner doesn't appear to be the meddling type so that's good - he just doesn't seem to have found the right  combination of management/coaching yet for either franchise.  

Wow.  Literally less than a year...amazing the impatience of fans these days.  THIS regime has had less than....one....year.  If you understand that all of the moves have been for the future, than it all makes sense.  It's called a rebuild man...it'll take some time to get rid of the inherited players that don't fit