UB smokes Akron by 18!

UB WINS!!!

Down by one at the half, they SMOKE the Zips by 18! (74-56) Good win. 19-8 regular season is a school record. They are in good shape going into the MAC tourney. An at-large bid is a long shot, so they need to win to get a NCAA bid. Either way, a NIT bid is almost assured.

PTR

Tom Donahoe was there.

264326[/snapback]

Haha you beat me to it Andrew. We were sitting in the 200's across from the UB bench and saw Donahoe down a few sections over to the left - towards the basket that had the cheerleaders at it (the left side on the TV). Spotted the trademark white hair at first, then he called a friend who was sitting 2 rows behind and confirmed. In typical Donahoe fashion, he was wearing a button-down collared shirt under a sweater, unfortunately it wasn't a white collar ala Lumberg. It was no doubt Tommy D though, who I'm sure also enjoyed the Bulls triumph. As was said at the game, besides being a fan he may have been looking for the next Antonio Gates ... gotta go with Yassin Idbihi I think :angry:

Very nice win by the Bulls following a very very disappointing loss to Ohio. I think this win is very important, and will provide excellent momentum going into the home game in the first game of the MAC tourney.