Jeff Faine

First off. Talk about a horrible organization for drafting. The Cleveland Browns. Gerard Warren gone, Tim Couch gone. William Green has permission to look for a trade.They feel Courtney Brown has underachieved and now according to Lenny P they may want to deal Faine. Someone correct me on this but had Faine been available a few years ago it was rumored that Buffalo was going to select him over Willis. Thank God we did not. My question. Does TD pull the trigger on this one. Faine for Henry or a pick. Faine plays center. Move Teague to LT and the line is back in some form of shape. Just a question.

First off. Talk about a horrible organization for drafting. The Cleveland Browns.  Gerard Warren gone, Tim Couch gone.  William Green has permission to look for a trade.They feel Courtney Brown has underachieved and now according to Lenny P they may want to deal Faine.  Someone correct me on this but had Faine been available a few years ago it was rumored that Buffalo was going to select him over Willis.  Thank God we did not.  My question.  Does TD pull the trigger on this one.  Faine for Henry or a pick.  Faine plays center. Move Teague to LT and the line is back in some form of shape.  Just a question.

263722[/snapback]

I would rather sign RFA G/C Melvin Fowler for a 3rd round pick and then trade Henry for a 4th or hopefully a 3rd or even better we could complete the Shelton/Henry trade but Faine for Henry would be fine by me.

There is no way we switch Teague to LT because he wasn't even an adequate LT with Denver. If we bring a C onboard I'd cut him for the 1.02 cap savings it gives us.

I would rather sign RFA G/C Melvin Fowler for a 3rd round pick and then trade Henry for a 4th or hopefully a 3rd or even better we could complete the Shelton/Henry trade but Faine for Henry would be fine by me.

There is no way we switch Teague to LT because he wasn't even an adequate LT with Denver.  If we bring a C onboard I'd cut him for the 1.02 cap savings it gives us.

263746[/snapback]

Who do you think will play LT fot the Bills next season

There is no way we switch Teague to LT because he wasn't even an adequate LT with Denver.  If we bring a C onboard I'd cut him for the 1.02 cap savings it gives us.

263746[/snapback]

I think there's a better than decent chance Teague will be the LT next season, just based on my belief that TD isn't inclined to break the bank for a tackle in FA. Even a healthy, average tackle will probably get $2.5 to $3 million in this market, and I don't think TD is willing to pay that much money for an average player that in all likelihood would also be a RT that has to make the switch to LT.

I think TD is much more likely to spend on a good center who can allow the bills to kick Teague out west on the line.