The sky is falling! The sky is falling! .....

Seems like the latest pulse on this board is of doubt, fear and unhappiness with what is going on in FA. "How can TD let our best lineman get away" or something like that. Or another one was "fill a hole and spring another leak", referring to the evolution of the O-line. Granted, we all want results YESTERDAY, but it doesn't work like that in this day and age of the salary cap. Others criticize the draft picks underachieving. There isn't a team in the WHOLE league that has complete success with each and every pick in the draft. Sure some of ours haven't panned out but look at some of our other solid STARTERS. The same goes for our trades. At least we got a GM that got the courage to keep swinging the bat and not be content with doing nothing. Personnel changes all the time and each player has different strengths and abilities.

Damn! I'm at work and I'm not able to finish this train of thought. Maybe a couple of you can pick up the vibe and finish this post. ( Why do I feel like I'm gonna be sorry for asking for that?). Let's try to keep a positive attitude about the future of our team. Go Bills!