[closed]So much for the 5-11 predictions.

BmarvB

Sorry to disappoint those who thought we'd go 5-11 or 4-12 but that looks unlikely now. How about revisiting those predictions. I'm staying with 10-6 although with the Patriots showing their age on defense, There's a chance of winning the division with a 12-4 record.

Your thoughts?

Are you new to Bills fandom? If so, I suggest you familiarize yourself with the several hot starts they have had during the drought that wound up being losing seasons. While I anticipate this being a decent season, dropping four or more in a row would not be unusual; they've done it before. We are already suffering injuries to key players; if TT, Shady or Clay are out for any length of time, the already iffy offense will be in real trouble.

Those of us who have been fans for a long time - I go back to 1960 - hope for the best but are never surprised by the worst. Because we have repeatedly seen the latter. So while 10 or more wins is certainly possible, so are 10 or more losses. But if you are a true fan, you'll still be here no matter which direction the season goes. Because they are the Bills and they are our team, no one else's.

[This is an automated response]<br /><br />This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread. <br /><br />Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics. <br /><br />Thank you.