T Hen/Shelton Update

This can be found in the rumor section of EPSN insider.

Rumors of an even-up swap of Cardinals OT L.J. Shelton for Bills RB Travis Henry continued to swirl, but Cardinals head coach Dennis Green has always seemed to favor speed backs such as Robert Smith and Michael Bennett, and our sources believe Henry just isn't particularly well-suited for the style of offense Green has in mind

nm

OUT

This can be found in the rumor section of EPSN insider.

Rumors of an even-up swap of Cardinals OT L.J. Shelton for Bills RB Travis Henry continued to swirl, but Cardinals head coach Dennis Green has always seemed to favor speed backs such as Robert Smith and Michael Bennett, and our sources believe Henry just isn't particularly well-suited for the style of offense Green has in mind

nm

OUT

262522[/snapback]

What about a thre way trade? Send Shelton to Buffalo, Henry to Minnesota, and Bennett to Arizona.

So, what you're telling me is that Clarrett is out as an option for them?

262618[/snapback]

I think Clarett will need a year to get back into football shape. I would still take a flyer on him in the third round if it were up to me, but any team that drafts him is going to have to be patient with him and bring him along slowly IMO.

So, what you're telling me is that Clarrett is out as an option for them?

262618[/snapback]

not sure if this is a serious question or not.....

..but my guess is...that with a 3 minute 40 yard dash....yes.....Clarrett is out as an option.

what is minnesota gaining there?

262777[/snapback]

Oh please. Micheal Bennett is a fragile little girlie runner. Yes, I know that Henry did get hurt last season, but he also has a history of playing hurt on a broken leg. Henry is a much more proven runningback than Bennett. Check out the yards gained stats.