Anyone going to the MAAC mens basketball 1st round

Estro

I'm a student at UB and maybe checking them out. I think I heard tickets are $15 for all 3 games that will be played tomorrow, not bad at all. Plus I have a friends that plays on Iona. Just wanted to know if any other locals may be checking the games out. There hasn't been much of any sports in that arena this year so it'll kinda be cool to go down theer and watch soem bball.

Kinda' sad that few "local" people are attending this tourney. This is the last year the MAAC will hold the tourney in Buffalo. They get much better crowds in Albany and other venues. I guess if Canisius or Niagara make the finals it will be a pretty good crowd for the ESPN2. At least the NCAA regional games sold out when they were here.

Kinda' sad that few "local" people are attending this tourney.  This is the last year the MAAC will hold the tourney in Buffalo.  They get much better crowds in Albany and other venues.  I guess if Canisius or Niagara make the finals it will be a pretty good crowd for the ESPN2.  At least the NCAA regional games sold out when they were here.

262180[/snapback]

I think I am going being that I am a Canisius alumni.