Wahle is officially....

He was a pipe dream...dont worry, if it was one position that the offseason was deep at, it was Guard.

I'm still big on Vincent, I think he'll be a great Guard for years to come. And lets remember, he handled our DTs in that last game against Pittsburgh...not an easy thing to do.

A Panther :ph34r:  word is signing bonus in excess of 10 mil

261341[/snapback]

Another great one bites the dust.

If TD thinks less is more, he is sadly mistaken.

I will be floored if this guy shoots himself in the foot by adding bargain basement yahoos. You get what you pay for.

Well, if the offense doesnt play any better than what TD called sub par this year, he can point fingers into the mirror!!!

Another great one bites the dust.

If TD thinks less is more, he is sadly mistaken.

I will be floored if this guy shoots himself in the foot by adding bargain basement yahoos. You get what you pay for.

Well, if the offense doesnt play any better than what TD called sub par this year, he can point fingers into the mirror!!!

261350[/snapback]

Really? Which NE OLineman is paid similiarly to the contract Wahle just signed?

He was a pipe dream...dont worry, if it was one position that the offseason was deep at, it was Guard.

I'm still big on Vincent, I think he'll be a great Guard for years to come.  And lets remember, he handled our DTs in that last game against Pittsburgh...not an easy thing to do.

261349[/snapback]

I would like to see that as well---long term baby