Full game breakdown. Film on Yarbrough and Ragland

cover1

Whats going on guys? I finally got to sit down and watch the game after all that transpired on Friday. I was pretty impressed overall. I thought the structure, organization and most of all speed of this team is now on full display.

Especially on defense. I thought the defense played a lot faster than they have in recent years. They were rallying to the ball, causing sacks and pressures and their tackling seemed much better.

On offense I thought they dominated a defense that is going to challenge to be a top 3 unit. The line got movement, J Wills showed the vision and quickness that we saw from him at Arkansas and I think Taylor saw the field rather well.

Besides the big picture stuff, there were a few players that left good impressions on me. Specifically, J Wills, Eddie Yarbrough, Reggie Ragland, Nathan Peterman and Marquavius Lewis.

Here's my full breakdown with film and advanced stats

http://www.cover1.net/2017/08/bills-vs-vikings-impressions/

Be sure to subscribe to Locked On Bills presented by Cover 1 on iTunes. We will be recording podcasts 3x a week for you guys and will look to TBD for topics and discussions. Appreciate the support and let me know if you disagree with any of these standouts.

Edited by cover1

Nice thanks for sharing, I loved the fact that they kept Yarbrough in the entire first half. J Williams looks like he is going to make the Gillisee lose like a good thing.

I also noticed this team gets out of the huddle much quicker and It appears the entire unit knows whats expected walking up to the line. Last season they looked clueless getting the plays in and coming out of the huddle. Team appeared to much better prepared for the game.

Nice thanks for sharing, I loved the fact that they kept Yarbrough in the entire first half. J Williams looks like he is going to make the Gillisee lose like a good thing.

I also noticed this team gets out of the huddle much quicker and It appears the entire unit knows whats expected walking up to the line. Last season they looked clueless getting the plays in and coming out of the huddle. Team appeared to much better prepared for the game.

I was told that getting out of the huddle has been stressed. Especially on runs as Taylor is often given the option to change the direction of the run based on defensive looks.

Awesome as always man thx. What was your take on the receivers, including Logan T?

My first thought on Logan is he looks the part. He is huge. I think he can become a mismatch physically. Didnt get to see his route running bc of broadcast angle so that is a way and see in my book.