Bills still silent

JP-era

Wahle apparently has fielded offers from teams. Giants, Rams, Chargers.

Nothing from the Bills yet.

Ummm, do we have a starting LT? Isnt that the guy who protects our QB's blindside? Who is our new LT?

Waiting

Waiting

Bueller?

Wahle apparently has fielded offers from teams. Giants, Rams, Chargers.

Nothing from the Bills yet.

Ummm, do we have a starting LT? Isnt that the guy who protects our QB's blindside? Who is our new LT?

Waiting

Waiting

Bueller?

259366[/snapback]

Where are you getting information about who is giving Wahle offers? A link would be much appreciated.

Where are you getting information about who is giving Wahle offers? A link would be much appreciated.

259377[/snapback]

ESPN Insider comment:

Mar. 2 - Wahle was released by the Packers on March 1, and it won't be long before the veteran left guard finds a new home. Wahle's agent, Neil Cornrich, has already been fielding offers, and according to the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, the Panthers, Rams, Giants and Chargers are among the teams interested.

Interesting that theres no mention of the Bills.

Didnt TD say that we werent good enough on the O side of the ball (rhetorical ?/ON)

ESPN Insider comment:

Mar. 2 - Wahle was released by the Packers on March 1, and it won't be long before the veteran left guard finds a new home. Wahle's agent, Neil Cornrich, has already been fielding offers, and according to the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, the Panthers, Rams, Giants and Chargers are among the teams interested.

Interesting that theres no mention of the Bills.

Didnt TD say that we werent good enough on the O side of the ball (rhetorical ?/ON)

259381[/snapback]

I really wish that we could get Wahle in a Bills uniform, I just wonder how big a signing bonus/contract he is going to get offered? I have a feeling $10 million+ signing bonus, which would put him out of the running for the Bills.

I really wish that we could get Wahle in a Bills uniform, I just wonder how big a signing bonus/contract he is going to get offered? I have a feeling $10 million+ signing bonus, which would put him out of the running for the Bills.

259387[/snapback]

at 2-3 mill per he can be had, if he moves to LT its a bigtime bargain but by no means is he overpaid at 2-3 as a G. Lock him up LONG term, and if he never sees his escalating contract because of poor play, so be it. This is the way to get your guys and save in the short term.

I saw met with the Browns, not signed with the Browns. Link?

259398[/snapback]

Nevermind FF mastermind.

Damn, Andruzzi gone now.

Vincent-available

Andruzzi-gone

Anderson- av

Wahle-av

Rabach-gone

Hamilton-av

Maybe we are looking at his partner Rivera?

259388[/snapback]

Im sticking to my guns.

Wahle is the BEST G for the Bills bar none!!!!!

He is a proven stud at LG not R, no side switch needed (cant be said for other G's).

He is reported as a candidate for the T spot, hes 26 or 7 (cant remember).

This move gives us versatility G vs. T, and at G instantly adds a HUGE upgrade to Losmans blindside.

I have faith in TD, get er done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sheesh...how do we know that TD is not in negotiations with any of the top Guards as we speak? Andruzzi was not mentioned heavily on this board as a potential FA (in comparison to other guards mentioned, I think I heard Andruzzi mentioned once), so we shouldnt get all bent out of shape with him throwing his career down the toilet (no pun intended) with the Browns.

I'm sure TD has a list of guys he wants, and is actively going after them as we speak. It sucks waiting, but its not like TD is playing video games all day.

If his rehab is good, the Eagles may well fall from the ranks that want to pick an early RB. A bit of bad news for the "trade TH" crowd...

259413[/snapback]

Keeping Henry at this point would be insane...he doesnt want to be here, he'd waste money on our cap, and there are 5 potential teams after him. Even if its for less than what we'd like, he'll easily be shipped out of here in a month. Maybe by this weekend.