They all

I guess his parents neglected to tell him not to shoot people for no apparent reason. :)

258795[/snapback]

The parents should sue the school, if they wouldn't have sent the bus then the kid wouldn't have had to shoot the driver

They need to start smaller - like with the heirs of the inventor of the internal combustion engine.

258824[/snapback]

Really it should be the inventor of asphalt...no asphalt no roads...no roads no need to shoot bus driver...It's that simple.

Really it should be the inventor of asphalt...no asphalt no roads...no roads no need to shoot bus driver...It's that simple.

258830[/snapback]

If that's the case, then it all goes back to the wheel. No wheels, no wagons. No wagons, no trails. No trails, no roads...

258830[/snapback]

Ummm...we had roads before asphalt was invented.

If that's the case, then it all goes back to the wheel.  No wheels, no wagons.  No wagons, no trails.  No trails, no roads...

258848[/snapback]

What about telephone poles? Would they exist? Everyone knows they are the root of all evil.

Thats why we're supposed to wear those tin foil hats.

258972[/snapback]

But I bet the bullet or the kid didn't kill the bus driver. I bet when they do an autopsy they find she died when the bus hit the telephone pole. If it wasn;t there she would have lived.