I thought the Jets needed help in the secondary?

Rudyc80

I will say 1 thing though....the jets are smart getting 2 guys that will wanna kick the sh-- out of buffalo twice a year.

But to stay on topic i thought their secondary was downright bad. they have no corners or safetys taht matter yet they are spending ridiculous amounts of $$$$$$$$$$ on their lines.

But i guess we now know where clements will end up next year....we should just trdae him now and let the jets have him so at least we get a pick.

We need to keep Rudy on a suicide watch today.

Yeah though, the Jets are real bright to waste all of their money on two players...totally ignoring their secondary. Especially since everyone in the media understands that Jonas' value is inflated due to the piss-poor Tackles available in free agency. Oh, and also because the last Bills FA they picked up did so well for them, and TD was an idiot for signing that London Fletcher loser to replace him... :D

If the Jets sign Pat Williams, that will be an obsene amount of money tied up in the 4 starters on their d-line. Each one will be making at least $5m per year. Throw in Jonas, Pennington, Moss, Fabini. Why and how are the Jets going to over-pay for Jonas and Williams?