Game ON BOYS!!!!!!!!!!

JP-era

Boys of course was meant to be non gender specific.

Tally HO!

Heres my version of a great FA:

By chronological signing:

LG/T- Mike Wahle

RT- Kareem McKenzie/Flloyd Womack

WR- Kevin Johnson/Joe Jurevicious

DT- Chris Hovan

I guess Wahle must be good if he is going to be both the LG and LT.

258179[/snapback]

You know what I meant. He can play either not both. I trust the mouse to figure out where to put everyone.

You know what I meant.

258216[/snapback]

No I am crazy, stupid, on drugs, etc.. You have said so yourself in the past, I have no idea about anything and obviously not a fan if I don't see that Jennings is the best LT in the league or Travis is a top 5 rb and best available running back ever. :D

Thats around 11 million dollars right there, just in their first season salaries. Plus we have to sign draft picks, which there is no room for in your plan. A more reasonable free agent outlook would be:

LT LJ Shelton (Cards are playing hard-ball, but they still need Travis)

LG Kendrick Vincent

TE Freddie Jones

Re-sign Marcus Price

I'd be content with that.

No I am crazy, stupid, on drugs, etc..  You have said so yourself in the past, I have no idea about anything and obviously not a fan if I don't see that Jennings is the best LT in the league or Travis is a top 5 rb and best available running back ever.  :D

258219[/snapback]

Dude, you certainly are full of attitude this morning.

Fine, we dont agree. Im still waiting to here you version of the "upgrade" to Jennings at our most important o-line position. If you want to criticize the opinions I have endlessly I consider that to be pretty fruitless.

I never said anything about you being any of the names you listed. I didnt agree that Shelton was a sure fire upgrade, thats all.

I hope you want what I want, a very good o-line. I dont know how that happens, maybe move Mike, maybe sign or draft a RT, maybe its just McNally booting underachievers into gear.