Can someone tell me where the Jets find the $$$

Rudyc80

Where the !@#$ do tehy get the money from? They have so many over played players and are players in free agency every fuggin year.

How can they afford top notch free agents when they already have Pennington, Martin, Moss, McCariens, Mawae, Kendell, a franchised Abraham, and a bad contract to cowart?

Also does it seem they love to steal our players from us? Cowart a few years back, then they TRIEd to get Winfield and now Jennings.

Meanwhile TD has decided to let the Jets who we will be battling for aplayoff spot get our LT and theres no replacement in site...what a sickning way to kick off free agency.

Where the !@#$ do tehy get the money from? They have so many over played players and are players in free agency every fuggin year.

How can they afford top notch free agents when they already have Pennington, Martin, Moss, McCariens, Mawae, Kendell, a franchised Abraham, and a bad contract to cowart?

Also does it seem they love to steal our players from us? Cowart a few years back, then they TRIEd to get Winfield and now Jennings.

Meanwhile TD has decided to let the Jets who we will be battling for  aplayoff spot get our LT and theres no replacement in site...what a sickning way to kick off free agency.

258066[/snapback]

the Pats can say the same about the Bills taking their old players.

I think we will be fine w/o Jennings. He was adequate most times, but he's not as durable and dominating as many here wanted to believe. Let's find someone else and move on.

the Pats can say the same about the Bills taking their old players.

I think we will be fine w/o Jennings. He was adequate most times, but he's not as durable and dominating as many here wanted to believe. Let's find someone else and move on.

258075[/snapback]

Amen!

Im sure teams like the Jets and Redskins, who charge MUCH more for tickets then the Bills and just have more $ to spend up-front, can hand out Signing Bonuses and blackload contracts much easier then a team like Buffalo...yes their is a cap, but yes, there are ways around it too...

Im no expert, thats just the way I see it.