Bills fire 3 long-time staffers and Team Chaplain

Man, how did John Guy keep his job here for so long?

I don't think he's ever had another NFL job since he was let go here, has he? Same with Tom Modrak I believe...

http://www.steelers.com/news/article-1/Tom-Modrak-Hired-as-Executive-Director-of-BLESTO-Scouting-Combine/8f6b8ac0-023b-42bd-b055-54542d57efdc

Long-time NFL scout and front office executive Tom Modrak has been hired as the executive director of BLESTO Scouting, a scouting service currently used by seven teams.- Pittsburgh, Buffalo, the New York Giants, Detroit Lions, Washington Redskins, Minnesota Vikings and Jacksonville Jaguars.

So he was not one of the people took with him to Buffalo. Interesting.

Kellington joins the Bills an assistant athletic trainer. He comes to Buffalo from Syracuse University where he served as the head athletic trainer and was responsible for overseeing all athletic training for the football program. Prior to joining Syracuse in 2005, Kellington worked as a graduate assistant athletic trainer at Ohio State University and spent time with the Amsterdam Admirals of the NFL Europe and the Denver Broncos.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting rid of Dan Liburd is a disgrace. He was a great guy and he's losing his job because our HC feels this entitled.

Dan was the guy who trained and guided a blind runner thru the Buffalo marathon. Great job McDumbass.

Hearing on the radio they might fire the equipment manager too. Ross Tucker just tweeted "Bills getting rid of the wrong people...".

He never tweeted that.

I am surprised that the Chaplin even had a multi-year contract. Many low level assistants have 1 year renewable deals.

And every post I have seen before I put on ignore by "Elite Poster" is negative and twisted to batter Bills; he probably is Pats* fan hence his reason for handle.