Hey folks

sandt38

Just lookin to see if there are any familiar faces here from BB.com. Lookin for more info and conversation on the Bills. BB.com moves nice and fast but there are alot of trolls there. Lot's of smart people there, but just as many morons... hoping for lively and intelligent conversation here too.

I am also a member of the Texans board. Lot's of smart people, who are as a whole, respectful of Bills fans. I am not nessicarily a Texans fan, but I don't harbor any bad feelings about them.

Lesee... I was born in Canton Ohio, Raised in Buffalo (west side, Baynes/Lafayette, right down the street from Lafayette Sr High) and the Southtowns (West Seneca) moved to So Cal for 8 years (2 years in San Diego and the rest in Orange County (yes, the OC), then off to my current residence in central North Carolina.

I am heavily into home theater and watching a game in my room is better than being at the Rich... sorry, the Ralph. I left Buffalo a long time ago :P.

Just figured an intro was in order... :blink:

Just lookin to see if there are any familiar faces here from BB.com. Lookin for more info and conversation on the Bills. BB.com moves nice and fast but there are alot of trolls there. Lot's of smart people there, but just as many morons... hoping for lively and intelligent conversation here too.

I am also a member of the Texans board. Lot's of smart people, who are as a whole, respectful of Bills fans. I am not nessicarily a Texans fan, but I don't harbor any bad feelings about them.

Lesee... I was born in Canton Ohio, Raised in Buffalo (west side, Baynes/Lafayette, right down the street from Lafayette Sr High) and the Southtowns (West Seneca) moved to So Cal for 8 years (2 years in San Diego and the rest in Orange County (yes, the OC), then off to my current residence in central North Carolina.

I am heavily into home theater and watching a game in my room is better than being at the Rich... sorry, the Ralph. I left Buffalo a long time ago ;).

Just figured an intro was in order...  :blink:

257761[/snapback]

Hey, what kind of HT set-up ya got? :P

I am heavily into home theater and watching a game in my room is better than being at the Rich... sorry, the Ralph. I left Buffalo a long time ago :P.

Just figured an intro was in order...  :blink:

257761[/snapback]

welcome... what kind of gear do you have?

Welcome!

Like a stagnant pond,

contrary to what you first see,

There is intelligent life in here.

My son made my speakers. He used to work for Macintosh in Binghamton. He designed the crossovers himself. I have those as the left, center and right, some Infinitis as the surrounds, and a Yamaha sub and receiver. My favorite movie to use it on so far is LOTR.

Gear? Pioneer Elite components for HT audio and my regular TV (53 inch Pio Widescreen), with my own personal speakers. I build all my own speakers as well. I do custom cabinets and crossover design. Big screen is In-Focus 103 inch widescreen.

619856_1_full.jpg Center

619856_44_full.jpg Mains

I'll have to add my surrounds and rears later :blink:

darn it... They didn't work. Here is a link for my page that is a bit old.

here

You can see some of my center and mains, maybe subs... but no rears or my new screen with the in-focus :P

I'll try to add them later