Travis Coates would be an animal abuser

So... I am reading this story and thinking, okay the guy put his dog under. What's wrong with that? No big deal, right? That's how we handled it in the old days. Poor Travis had to shoot Old Yeller and we all cried. What's so bad?

Screeetch, as I slam on the brakes. Then I read & get to the part where said dog owner buries his pet in a shallow grave on a public beach and said dog carcass begins to pop out.

WTF is wrong with people? Major cognitive dissonance problem. He shoots 15 year old suffering pooch out of mercy & kindness then doesn't find a proper burial spot & digs the hole deep enough. Is he missing something? He probably wipes half his azz.

Really... I was all ready to back the guy and then I find out he buries his dog in a shallow grave on a public beach because "that's the place where his dog watched him surf."

http://m.newser.com/story/240299/man-charged-with-animal-cruelty-for-shooting-his-sick-dog.html

Welp.....there are a lot of dopes running around among us. On a scale of dopinessfrom 1-10 I give this a 5. Pretty dumb move, but no risk to the safety of the public.

Yeah I guess so. Never thought of the safety thing.

I hope there was a chip in the dog.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois