Davenport as backup RB ?

He's a load.

257216[/snapback]

Hate to be a party pooper but some other team will probably scoop him up.

It would be nice to have someone on the Bills who gave a crap though.

Does no one else remember that story!?  I also seem to be the only one who remembers that Peyton Manning teabagged some trainer back at Tenn.

What is it with me and perverted NFL stories that seem to vanish overnight?

257230[/snapback]

I remember it also. He got loaded and dumped in a girls closet.

I remember it also. He got loaded and dumped in a girls closet.

257235[/snapback]

Hmmmm...what would be weirder? If he knew the girl who's closet he pooped in (meaning that it would be a pre-meditated dump) or if he just picked a closet at random to poop in?

Hmmmm...what would be weirder?  If he knew the girl who's closet he pooped in (meaning that it would be a pre-meditated dump) or if he just picked a closet at random to poop in?

257236[/snapback]

Can you imagine finding it? Nasty.

Anyone else picturing Andywierling sitting there dumbfounded at the direction this thread has taken since his initial post?

Anyone else picturing Andywierling sitting there dumbfounded at the direction this thread has taken since his initial post?

257246[/snapback]

Now I feel guilty.

OK, to try to get it back on track, I would be somewhat skeptical if only because it seems like Green Bay has been able to plug in just about anyone behind their monster offensive line and have success. I would wonder why they haven't offered a higher tender.

Now I feel guilty.

OK, to try to get it back on track, I would be somewhat skeptical if only because it seems like Green Bay has been able to plug in just about anyone behind their monster offensive line and have success.  I would wonder why they haven't offered a higher tender.

257253[/snapback]

Guilty schmilty.......I laughed so hard at your post that I shat myself.

If he didnt want his thread to discuss Najeh's pooping habits, he should have said so!  :D

257259[/snapback]

You have a point there! :P

Chalk one (or three) up for good ol' toilet humor :D

Guilty schmilty.......I laughed so hard at your post that I shat myself.

257267[/snapback]

So I guess you wouldn't be opposed to bringing Najeh in?

Is #2 a legal number for an RB?

ok - Now I'm sorry I asked... :D

In any case, I believe he can play both RB and FB... and we have a need for a backup at both positions... (I'm a big fan of Joe Burns, being a GA Tech fan, but he's NOT a FB)...

So I guess you wouldn't be opposed to bringing Najeh in?

Is #2 a legal number for an RB?

257282[/snapback]

LOL! Dude, you gotta stop.......

ok - Now I'm sorry I asked...  :D

In any case, I believe he can play both RB and FB... and we have a need for a backup at both positions... (I'm a big fan of Joe Burns, being a GA Tech fan, but he's NOT a FB)...

257292[/snapback]

That is a good point about his versatility, and he probably is worth a good look. I still wonder why GB wouldn't value him a little more highly though.