[closed]Cap Savings - Bills 2017

T master

Does anyone know exactly how much room the Bills have ?

With all the talk of T.T. redoing his contract to save some cap space & make his contract more cap friendly there is another players contract that need s to be looked at due to that his performance doesn't match his pay !!

(Dareus could be put in this group too !! Gilmore also not worth what he wants IMHO !!)

That is the Bills TE Clay. He was brought in to be this game changer but to this point i haven't seen it !!

I think some of it is the QB just not looking his way or could it be the O coordinator not calling his number enough but he just isn't matching his play with the amount of his contract !!

Also with K.W. being near the end of his career that might be another way for the Bills to save some cash, the only thing is that Kyle is a huge leader on the D & they still have to account for him when he's on the field ! I don't know how much if any of a pay cut he would be willing to take ?

I know if he was on the Pats he would have already been traded for a future draft pick but thats why the Bills are who they are & the Pats are SB Champs i guess ?

E. Wood could be another consideration, with Groys play last year & the dude is huge compared to Wood they could ask him to renegotiate ?

Well are there any other ways the Bills could save some money this year to bring back some of the difference makers from last year ? I'm sure opinions are wide spread & i know as Bills fans you ain't scared so do your thing !!