[OT] New Off-topic post icon...

SDS

Here's a question sds.  What about an icon that warns people that a normal football or a sports type post has gone south and turned into a member vs. member death cage match?  Kinda like a dagger with a heart through it or something of that nature?

255170[/snapback]

Oh, would you STFU... what the hell are you talking about you moron? Man, give it a frigging rest, would you!?

:D :D :w00t::lol::o

Here's a question sds.  What about an icon that warns people that a normal football or a sports type post has gone south and turned into a member vs. member death cage match?  Kinda like a dagger with a heart through it or something of that nature?

255170[/snapback]

they have some funny emoticons out there like that.

hopefully, members will just delete their owns threads that have gone that far south before a moderator even gets a chance to answer a complaint.

Well, briefly - he is the Emperor - the guy Darth Vader reports to.  You do know Darth Vader don't you?

Anyhoo, the quote underneath the picture is what he says to Luke Skywalker.

255171[/snapback]

I think this is a first for me, I just watched someone have to be told about Star Wars.

Episode III is going to be the best of the 6.

I think this is a first for me, I just watched someone have to be told about Star Wars.

Episode III is going to be the best of the 6.

255177[/snapback]

I didn't need to be told about it.. I have actually HEARD of the movies :D I have just never seen them. I have, however, seen shows about Star Wars conventions, and the idea of turning into one of those people scares me away from watching :o

I didn't need to be told about it.. I have actually HEARD of the movies :D I have just never seen them. I have, however, seen shows about Star Wars conventions, and the idea of turning into one of those people scares me away from watching :o

255181[/snapback]

Is there some reason why you don't watch them? Hell, the new release of the first three films is a beautiful transfer to dvd. Ideally, assuming you don't have it yourself, head over to a buddies house who has a widescreen with a decent 5.1 audio set-up. You've waited this long, might as well watch them in style.

255181[/snapback]

You don't have to be an insane Star Wars nerdy guy to enjoy the movies. Just see them before you judge them. They are great movies.