NFL Game Pass versus Sirius XM

So I am looking at options for radio feed access to the games. since 2006 I have used a sirius radio in my home and Directv ST for watching. Pause broadcast about 10 seconds and audio of the radio call and video usually synchs up.

However this year I have had numerous issues with the radio so stayed with siriusxm stream usually 90 seconds behind so no biggie as long as I am not doing anything but watching since others might text or tweet about something that hasn't happened yet.

I am looking to renew sirius but I am really becoming unhappy with their service and with my own music I am not sure I want to pay 230$ a year for mostly NFL radio with a close to real time feed.

So my basic question for those that have used game pass is how far behind is the game pass radio feed? Do u synch it and than have to constantly resynch or usually stays set?

Are you streaming on the internet for SiriusXM or do you have an in home radio. Likely getting such a big delay because it's a satalitte delay and a internet stream delay. If you have an in home unit would likely fix your problem. If not if they have a free trail of game pass try it this weekend and see how it works.

Are you streaming on the internet for SiriusXM or do you have an in home radio. Likely getting such a big delay because it's a satalitte delay and a internet stream delay. If you have an in home unit would likely fix your problem. If not if they have a free trail of game pass try it this weekend and see how it works.

i have a home radio as well as the ability to stream via stereo. Good idea to try game pass this weekend. Just thinking sirius isn't worth what I pay for it and the fact my radio could tune the channel bills feed was on last sunday really has me ticked off

I am a Verizon customer so I get the NFL app free. Use it all the time and love it. Not only do you get your choice of game audio, you can also watch any games that are on where you are (local TV games where you happen to be) plus all national games too.

The only thing that sucks is it blocks Chromecast from mirroring games on your TV.

Edited by PromoTheRobot