#5 Kyle Shanahan

#6 Dave Toub

#7 Billy Bob Cooter

#8 Sean McVay

#9 Bob Sutton

#10 Teryll Austin

#11 Mike Shula

#12 Darell Bevel

That's my favs list I believe one of these guys will be the new HC of the Bills Now that Whaley is heading the search I don't believe we will hire any big names that can threaten his job security. With that being said Whaley will go shopping for something new or barely used like Schwartz or McDaniels.

I want a coach that's a leader of men and respected by his players. A coach that's in tune with today's gm and today's players. Most importantly I want a coach that's MARRIED to WINNING NOT SCHEMES. Meaning a coach that won't put his players in a box and tell them to fit his style. We need a coach that instead understands the skill sets of his players and knows how to use them. That's the new generation coach.

A few of these guys have proven to fit this mold A Lynn, Patricia, Toub & Shanahan pops out at me as these types of coaches I would be happy with any of them.

The question now is who do you want and why?.

Only Lynn and Schwartz are options. None of the others will give up player control to old Doug W. Search is limited

Oh and I read this stuff about Tom Coughlin coming here. He would not last ten minutes with Doug W. Is there anyone who thinks the two of them could get along?

#1 Lynn

#2 McDaniels

#3 Patricia

#4 Schwartz

#5 Kyle Shanahan

#6 Dave Toub

#7 Billy Bob Cooter

#8 Sean McVay

#9 Bob Sutton

#10 Teryll Austin

#11 Mike Shula

#12 Darell Bevel

That's my favs list I believe one of these guys will be the new HC of the Bills Now that Whaley is heading the search I don't believe we will hire any big names that can threaten his job security. With that being said Whaley will go shopping for something new or barely used like Schwartz or McDaniels.

I want a coach that's a leader of men and respected by his players. A coach that's in tune with today's gm and today's players. Most importantly I want a coach that's MARRIED to WINNING NOT SCHEMES. Meaning a coach that won't put his players in a box and tell them to fit his style. We need a coach that instead understands the skill sets of his players and knows how to use them. That's the new generation coach.

A few of these guys have proven to fit this mold A Lynn, Patricia, Toub & Shanahan pops out at me as these types of coaches I would be happy with any of them.

The question now is who do you want and why?.

Wasn't it the Shanahans that tried and failed to make RG3 a pocket passer?

Lynn

Since Pegulas didnt bUrn it to the ground our best hope is Lynn who hopefully will keep this potent offense in tact. A new coach and system will be putting us back to square one with the same problematic front office in place.