The three things I want out of the last two games

In short:

1. I want the Bills to at least be in it going into the last week, and finish 9-7.

A lot has to happen, but as indicated in the playoff picture threads, it seems 50-50 that we could get to 8-7 and get losses by the Ravens, Broncos and Houston to at least technically have something to play for. And apologies to some of you, but I want to finish with a winning record, even if no playoffs.

2. I want continued success for McCoy.

It is a tough goal, but I want him to lead the AFC in rushing and to be the first Bill since, I think oj in the 70s, to get 100 points worth of TDs. He won't catch Zeke for first in the NFL, but with two great games to finish he could pass bell (17 yards back) and Murray (95 yards back). Additionally, 4 TDs in two games would get him to 17 TDs, and 102 points (maybe 104 total, because I believe he had at least one 2 pointer this year).

3. I want the bills to lead the NFL in sacks.

I believe they are currently 2 back of Denver, but that will likely change with Carolina's game tonight as they currently sit at number two with 39.

I abandoned this team the last few weeks given my frustration with not only this season, but the last 17 years. Although I am not jumping back on the band wagon I do want some pride for these guys, and this city, as they finish the season. If for nobody else than my late father who loved this team so much.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

The dolphins shut down our running game and dared TT to make plays with his arm. They were blitzing like crazy early and when Shady shut it down with that injury we didn't give Dizzy an opportunity to show his skills.

We need to keep pounding, their LBs are fast but not that big, we might need to have a more direct approach running the football.