QB Quandry

I was thinking about the TT threads you all have been posting and just read the lousy QB draft we are coming upon. Thought I would throw this out for discussion. What if we keep TT, draft defense, trade some assets (Marcel Dareus or Gilmore with a tag) to get picks in the following draft to finally improve. That way we aren't giving up on next season and may acquire some assets that can help us move up in the draft to get a QB in 2018(like Belichek has been doing for years)

I was thinking about the TT threads you all have been posting and just read the lousy QB draft we are coming upon. Thought I would throw this out for discussion. What if we keep TT, draft defense, trade some assets (Marcel Dareus or Gilmore with a tag) to get picks in the following draft to finally improve. That way we aren't giving up on next season and may acquire some assets that can help us move up in the draft to get a QB in 2018(like Belichek has been doing for years)

Who is going to trade for Marcel's contract? I'm under the impression that his next drug offense nets him 10 games at best, or a full year suspension at worst. Also, are there examples of teams tagging a CB to move them for a 1st round pick? We once got incredibly lucky doing that with Peerless Price, but it seems like a horrible game plan, no?