Should we be hoping for a Clemson Collapse

HumbleAndHungry

In this draft analyst's opinion, I would grade Watson as a third-round pick for the 2017 NFL Draft.

Watson has been off with his accuracy this year, displaying poor ball placement, especially when going downfield.

He has missed a lot of potential touchdowns as a result. Watson's performance against Louisville confirmed the accuracy and ball-placement problems we've seen all season.

He hasn't dominated, and his play is not that of a top quarterback prospect. All of this illustrates that Watson still has room for improvement with his field vision, ball placement, and accuracy.

Edited by ALF

Field vision, ball placement, missed a lot of potential touchdowns, and accuracy. So, ceiling is Tyrod.

I would also add timing as a liabililty.

I happen to think Cardale, whose timing is sharp and out on time, will get a long look when our 9% chance at playoffs is gone as of Sunday's tilt with the Steelers!

Field vision, ball placement, missed a lot of potential touchdowns, and accuracy. So, ceiling is Tyrod.

I would also add timing as a liabililty.

I happen to think Cardale, whose timing is sharp and out on time, will get a long look when our 9% chance at playoffs is gone as of Sunday's tilt with the Steelers!

i keep seeing this from everyone on here about Watson but all of the cfb analysts being interviewed about the semifinal with Ohio state talk about how accurate and clutch he is. Edited by YoloinOhio