Bills vs San Diego

Hardy Pyle

....question...should I buy tickets the first day they come out on ticket master or wait and just buy them on ebay or scalper closer to the game?

Any suggestions. The bills aren't a big draw so I would typically wait. But a couple of variables to consider.

1) I believe the bills will be good this year - more fans coming to watch the game

2) San Diego will be good - more local fans

3) Everyone loves travelling to SD, and this may make it harder to get tickets.

Thoughts? The objective is to get great seats, less concerned about price, but still a factor.

252825[/snapback]

1) J.P. will draw at least 500 people from Los Angeles (also for Oakland & Phoenix)

2) S.D will be good

3) it will be harder

besides the high cost of housing, traffic, the city frigging broke, gasoline at $2.40 a gallon, high crime, mentals on the roads, fires, mudslides, it's just great. wanna buy a house on a postage stamp lot for $700,000. looking to blow outta this place. oh by the way it's the second highest place to live behind sf.

253111[/snapback]

You dont live here do you ? It is a fantastic place to live. The fires and mudlsides are very rare and affect a very small portion of the county.

Housing is expensive but that is because everyone wants to live here and is willing to pay for it.

Cold weather cities the cold weather and snow affects you everyday for 4 or 5 months a year.

I'm not sure about crime statistics, but it cant be any worse than most places in the country.

Gas is expensive everywhere, not just here. And how is the job market ? It is pretty good here in San Diego.

Maybe it is not working out for you here in San Diego. But it certainly is for alot of other folks !