Bills Find A Way To Win Tough Road Game

Jkgobills

Thought we needed a victory thread!

The Bills showed great grit today winning a road game without:

1. Their # 1 WR

2. Their starting Center

3. Their starting safety....before today the secondary was horrific in his absence

4. Their starting RB, and best overall offensive player, missing half the game

5. Their #2 WR, who has been elevated to # 1, missing 3/4 of the game

This is a cause for celebration!

1. Kyle "The Player" Williams turns in a defensive effort and game for the ages.

2. Gilmore responded to Rex's public frustrations with the best game of his season.

3. The defense puts up a second half shut out to preserve the victory.

4. Gillislee looked great at RB

5. Incognito is a beast out there.

6. Zach Brown continues to shine

The Bills had more reasons to lose this game, than they had reasons to win the game. Yet, they won it! They are far from a perfect team, might be far from a good team.....but today they were the better team.

So eat, drink, and be merry for "tomorrow" the Bills may lose, but today they are victorious.

My kind of guy.... a glass-half-full kind of poster.

Because what would Monday morning after a Bills win be if someone wasn't standing with his dick in his hands ready to piss in everyone's Cheerios?

Answer: the offseason.

That's the part I don't get. Why are people who predicted a 6-10 season complaining? The team is on track to be 50% better than their baseline.

That's the part I don't get. Why are people who predicted a 6-10 season complaining? The team is on track to be 50% better than their baseline.

Because people who predict failure are lazy.

Let's face it: most quarterbacks are likely to fail. Most football teams are likely to miss the playoffs.

How freaking difficulty is it to predict that your QB will suck and your team will not make the playoffs?

These are people who genuinely don't care about the QB or the team. They care about those wonderful moments they can go to an obscure message board to tell everyone "I told you so."

It's just lazy.