How about some love for the bills pass protection?

Not to take this off topic.....but I really expected this type of stuff being talked about by the analysts/talking heads after the game

Nope....it was all about the suspension of Brady being over....as if he was the whole team and BB's defense had nothing to do with things

Ya I know. everyone talks about how smart and great the Pats are when they spank the Texans 27-0, but when they lose, it's because of the brady suspension.. Obviously that is a factor, but the bills deserve a lot of credit

The offensive line did play really well, especially in pass protection. The times it did break down Tyrod was able to escape.

The thing I wonder about that game though is how much pressure New England was bringing other than the standard front. I wasn't looking for it or paying attention to it. I just noticed that the Bills line was holding up well.

If Belichick took a page out of the Baltimore Ravens playbook, I am guessing he probably intended to bring less pressure and leave Tyrod in the pocket more often. That worked for the Ravens (the whole - make him play QB thing). And I am wondering how much of that played into our offensive line having the stellar day it did.

Did anyone pay attention to that? How much was New England blitzing?