Bills/Jets Advice for Noob

kwijybo16

Sorry for the basic questions, but I've got a group of 10 guys coming up for the Bills game. We are looking to arrive at roughly 2pm and tailgate until the game.

1. Do you have any recommendations for private lots (aside from Hammers, obviously)?

2. Is 2pm too late to arrive for this game?

3. Any general advice?

I've never organized this myself and simply want a spot around other tailgaters where we can drink drink drink.

Thanks and Go Bills!

Sorry for the basic questions, but I've got a group of 10 guys coming up for the Bills game. We are looking to arrive at roughly 2pm and tailgate until the game.

1. Do you have any recommendations for private lots (aside from Hammers, obviously)?

2. Is 2pm too late to arrive for this game?

3. Any general advice?

I've never organized this myself and simply want a spot around other tailgaters where we can drink drink drink.

Thanks and Go Bills!

1. Nope

2. Eh... official answer is Yes, but you'll be alright

3. Don't black out and not remember the game you're paying big $$$ to attend. Don't be a douche to opposing fans. Go see Pinto Kenny - take a bowling ball shot and watch him receive his ketchup (what time is this happening?) exclusively at Hammer's Lot. Oh, and go early into the stadium... plan to leave Hammer's at 7:30pm (don't miss kickoff).

Edited by Cereal

Thanks, Cereal! Really looking forward to everything!

Our driver apparently knows the owner of the Big Tree Inn and said we could tailgate in their parking lot. Is that too far away from the action?

Regardless, we'll definitely wander over to Hammer's Lot. I've put in a separate request on that thread to see if there are any spots left (hopefully!).

Thanks, Cereal! Really looking forward to everything!

Our driver apparently knows the owner of the Big Tree Inn and said we could tailgate in their parking lot. Is that too far away from the action?

Regardless, we'll definitely wander over to Hammer's Lot. I've put in a separate request on that thread to see if there are any spots left (hopefully!).

Big Tree is a two minute walk from Hammers on the other side of the street. Walk on down - you will see the TBD group and Kenny (Pinto Ron) there.

Best newbie advice you got was do not drink too much (I often do not drink inside the Ralph at all) unless your plans are to spend your time in a line buying expensive cheap beer or waiting in line for the rest rooms.

Use the rest room on the way to your seat. *-)

You can miss a lot if you are too buzzed. As someone said why pay big bucks to miss the event?

1. Nope

2. Eh... official answer is Yes, but you'll be alright

3. Don't black out and not remember the game you're paying big $$$ to attend. Don't be a douche to opposing fans. Go see Pinto Kenny - take a bowling ball shot and watch him receive his ketchup (what time is this happening?) exclusively at Hammer's Lot. Oh, and go early into the stadium... plan to leave Hammer's at 7:30pm (don't miss kickoff).

Is the Pinto Kenny tailgate open to everyone?

Fee?