Is anyone else bothered that the red flag came out so late?

If I recall correctly there was someone else with a headset that went up to Rex screaming in his face to throw the flag, to which Rex threw it almost instantly.

Whether or not the same communication was on Rex's headset as well, I have no idea.

Yes it was pretty clear on the replay that someone ran up to Rex and said TD and Rex through the flag.

Not they re-run the sneak. 4th down was McCoy.

It was poor coaching all round. Challenging a spot (almost never win) on a "maybe" and not firm evidence was dumb. Waiting so late we had shown our play was dumb. Re-running the same play was dumb. The only thing Rex got right was going for it on 4th down.

I thought that they re-ran the same play.

I dont blame Rex for being indecisive if his spotters up in the booth (assuming he has some) were getting the same replays as we did at home. The replays from CBS? yesterday for the most part were abymsal. Unfortunately so are the ones from Fox. I think Sunday/Monday/Thursday broadcasts are way better than Sundays. Perhaps they have a premium crew. But yesterday and most of the last few years the Bills games are covered by scrub broadcasters and probably below par tv crews. I watch a lot of the CFL up here in Canada and TSN's coverage of the league is way better coverage/commentary wise than any of the Bills games I have seen, going back years now.

Anyway if Rex doesn't have a spotter advising him on challenges up in the booth (which I suppose is possible after last season's fiasco). He must be a complete idiot. You cannot possible see from a HC's vantage what you need to see to determine challenges.