Will Preston Brown Improve?

Cover 1

He's proven to be pretty average. I wouldn't expect much more than that. Players getting a lot better due to "experience" isn't totally false, but it happens much less frequently than the media and the puff pieces would have you believe.

Players don't get a lot better from experience???

Players don't get a lot better from experience???

I think once a person or player gets a full grasp of what is asked, and then figures out how to succeed a rather large leap is made. I can see that with Brown.

But after that ?

It is fine tuning the craft and a bit more linear ramp up, if all is going well.

Finding the confidence via knowledge is huge.

Like i tried to portray, the confusion last year made it nigh impossible for anyone to excel

I think once a person or player gets a full grasp of what is asked, and then figures out how to succeed a rather large leap is made. I can see that with Brown.

But after that ?

It is fine tuning the craft and a bit more linear ramp up, if all is going well.

Finding the confidence via knowledge is huge.

Like i tried to portray, the confusion last year made it nigh impossible for anyone to excel

I think this will be especially true for Preston Brown, considering his role as defensive leader. It's not just his own job as LB that he has to have a handle on.

It's weird to me how some people don't think players improve beyond their rookie seasons. Preston Brown has only played in the NFL for two seasons. Of course he's going to get better with experience. Why wouldn't he?

I think this will be especially true for Preston Brown, considering his role as defensive leader. It's not just his own job as LB that he has to have a handle on.

It's weird to me how some people don't think players improve beyond their rookie seasons. Preston Brown has only played in the NFL for two seasons. Of course he's going to get better with experience. Why wouldn't he?

Well some folks suggested he had low ceiling. Could not cover anything coming out and was a poor mans Brandons Spikes.

I find it ironic the two of them are back together. people should really take note of that when recalling the Wide nine of Jims.

But yessir Rocky, he is still a punk kid finding his way. and my eye says he is doing just that.

Baltimore will tell us more i suppose.

Go Bills !