Rams Sign Tavon Austin to a Four Year Extension

Do you think Woods would be that hard to replace? What worries me is if Austin gets that contract, how much is Watkins going to want when his time comes?

Depends on his season. Woods can very well break out like Price did the year he had Moulds on the otherside. if he does DW will find a way to keep him, if he does DW will find a solid if not upgraded wr to replace him.

Sammys' contract isnt a concern for me cause there is time.

Depends on his season. Woods can very well break out like Price did the year he had Moulds on the otherside. if he does DW will find a way to keep him, if he does DW will find a solid if not upgraded wr to replace him.

Sammys' contract isnt a concern for me cause there is time.

Is he up for renewal in 2018? I think so not sure. It would be great for us if Woods were to break out.

Is he up for renewal in 2018? I think so not sure. It would be great for us if Woods were to break out.

Not necessarily. He was a 1st round pick in 2014. So that is a 4 year deal, with the 5th year option to pick up at an average of, I believe, the top 10 players at their position, as we did with MD last year and Gilmore this year. So he will likely play 2018-2019 season under that option year, unless we are able to negotiate an extention in the summer of 2018, which is pretty likely... unless something bad happens where we are in a rebuild mode and paying a top 3-5 WR salary doesn't make sense.