ot.. Here is a oldie when I was a kiddie

NavyBillsFan

new zoo review

The New Zoo Review....

I use to watch that at 5 am, then Roller Derby would come on a 6, then I would sit back and watch some good old WTBS NWA Wrestling until it was time to go play hockey... I almost teared up when I saw this page and heard the old theme song. Remembering when I was young and what a great time it was. Not a worry in the world except what fun you could have with your day! Remembering all my family back then (so young) and some close friends that have passed on. Those great family dinners we use to have with all the family together. Its just not the same as when you were a child, there is just some magic you lose. Makes you really enjoy every day you have, even the bad ones. I love watching my daughter play and have fun. Its just a different feeling to them and its something we all lost in life. That carefree fun all the time feeling. What I would give just to taste that feeling again! Enjoy life all.... :w00t:

"Its the new zoo revue-ue-ue...comin right at you..."

new zoo review

The New Zoo Review....

I use to watch that at 5 am,  then Roller Derby would come on a 6, then I would sit back and watch some good old WTBS NWA Wrestling until it was time to go play hockey...  I almost teared up when I saw this page and heard the old theme song.  Remembering when I was young and what a great time it was.  Not a worry in the world except what fun you could have with your day!  Remembering all my family back then (so young) and some close friends that have passed on.  Those great family dinners we use to have with all the family together. Its just not the same as when you were a child, there is just some magic you lose.  Makes you really enjoy every day you have, even the bad ones.  I love watching my daughter play and have fun.  Its just a different feeling to them and its something we all lost in life.  That carefree fun all the time feeling.  What I would give just to taste that feeling again!  Enjoy life all.... :w00t:

249043[/snapback]