Well, I'm screwed

Virgil

I really thought this was the year where it wouldn't hit me as hard. I hadn't missed football that much. I didn't care that much about training camp news. I rolled my eyes at Lawson and Ragland's injuries. And yes, Rex is still an ass clown.

But then, one of you horrible people put a link to the game tonight where I could stream it live and by 7:05pm, football-brain mode and BBFS was activated. I'm ready for next week already. I'm ready for my FF leagues to start. I'm ready for December pain.

I'm ready for BILLS FOOTBALL!!!!!

Whoever that guy was that posted the link with the Colts announcers instead of Tasker and the other guy, saved my life.

I had a horrible day starting at 4pm. I turned my desktop on, said to myself, let me check and see if my windows 10 has any updates to better my speed so when i watch the game stream, i can watch it with as little issues as possible. There was an update and i proceded to download the update and long story short, my computer crashed.

I started going on youtube from my phone to see if i can download kodi on my phone and i watched a whole bunch of videos. I first downloaded kodi from the play store, then i had to download the zip file to the sportsdevil add on for kodi and then do some crazy stuff to have it even show on kodi. I got it to work exactly at 7:01pm. The one that seemed to work for me was i clicked on sportsdevil, clicked live games, clicked livetv, then clicked american football, clicked Bills colts game and then the 1st link on there worked perfect for me until the end of the 3rd quarter. But then the stream died. The Bills Colts game just vanished completely on sportsdevil.

I'd been posting after every play on this website and chatting and reading what people had to say. So when the game disappeared on me, here comes this amazing person with the link so i can continue watching the game but with the Colts announcers (i guess it was being streamed from Indianapolis TV). Whoever you were man, thanks.

A couple side notes. I live in NYC right? So i get to hear announcers from the Giants side when they play preseason games on TV here and the same for the Jets. Throughout the years of watching preseason games I've also heard commentary from other teams also. So one thing i notice alot is, whenever i watch any other team's commentators calling the game, you can tell that they love their team. They keep using words like "we" and "us" to describe the team. But when Tasker calls a game, he's very neutral. He has good things to say about both teams and you can't really tell if he even wants the Bills to win. I think for preseason games John Murphy needs to get his fat ass off the radio and go to the booth to call the game on TV.

By the way, Tasker sounded like he was on medication today and when i was watching the Colts Tv from the other stream, those guys didn't sound any better. They sounded borderline retarded. Not quite special ed but definitely almost there.

Edited by HuSeYiN_NYC