8/1: Rex & Aaron Williams Day 3 Pressers from SJF

REX RYAN: "CLOSER AND CLOSER TO FOOTBALL" (13:43)

Bills Head Coach Rex Ryan addressed the media after Day 3 of training camp at St. John Fisher College. Rex spoke about being in pads for the first time, Reggie Bush, and Aaron Williams first time with pads on since last season.

AARON WILLIAMS: "IT FELT GOOD TO BE BACK" (8:08)

S Aaron Williams addressed the media after the first day of padded practice at Bills Training Camp at St. John Fisher College. Topics included coming back from injury, year two in Rex's defense, everyone being on the same page and more.

@TBNSports

CozHvACWYAAYB99.jpg
CozHw4jWIAA070K.jpg

Aaron soaking up any & all Ed Reed knowledge

Bills safety Aaron Williams has been following one of Buffalo’s newest assistant coaches wherever he goes since the spring. Assistant secondary coach Ed Reed has been called the pied piper by head coach Rex Ryan and with good reason. Anyone who is destined to be a first ballot Hall of Famer warrants a following, especially of current Bills safeties hoping to have a career half as successful as the former Ravens pick artist.

Williams has been joined at the hip with Reed. Wherever Reed goes, Williams is right next to him. Reed was throwing Williams shoe top passes to force him to make difficult catches. He’s done a bunch of other drills off on the side when there’s a break in the practice for the defense.

I have a very good feeling about the defense this year.

Not to be confused with expectations. Hopes might be better said. Educated hope. new phrase for me!!

By the 4th game end we should know if Rex's Coaching maneuvers were effective .

I really do too 3rd. Just hearing the players talk - they seem way more comfortable with him and are ready to implement his system. He's a real good defensive coach and I'd have a hard time thinking it doesn't play well with the talent on it. I know there's some question marks - but a good plan with buy in, goes a long way to shoring those up.

I really do too 3rd. Just hearing the players talk - they seem way more comfortable with him and are ready to implement his system. He's a real good defensive coach and I'd have a hard time thinking it doesn't play well with the talent on it. I know there's some question marks - but a good plan with buy in, goes a long way to shoring those up.

TT i am not one for getting ahead of myself in any matter. But, like i said i have a feeling Rex has his plan and the folks to execute it.

No matter the result i am looking forward to some fun and some exciting games this year.

Edited by 3rdand12

TT i am not one for getting ahead of myself in any matter. But, like i said i have a feeling Rex has his plan and the folks to execute it.

No matter the result i am looking forward to some fun and some exciting games this year.

I'm so anticipating this season and it starts with one thing - Tyrod Taylor. Talk about "having a feeling" - I think this young man gets it done this year and grows considerably. I'm so excited about his upside that the defense being excellent pales in comparison. I guess what I'm trying to say is, when I think about the defense possibly being dominant - I say wow, Tyrod with a dominant defense - watch out.

I'm so anticipating this season and it starts with one thing - Tyrod Taylor. Talk about "having a feeling" - I think this young man gets it done this year and grows considerably. I'm so excited about his upside that the defense being excellent pales in comparison. I guess what I'm trying to say is, when I think about the defense possibly being dominant - I say wow, Tyrod with a dominant defense - watch out.

We shall see. Playing against the Ravens defense will be when i feel out TT better. Team knows him and his tendencies

Aaron Williams reads scared. Hopefully he takes a big hit soon and is okay.

I have to agree