Bob Dicesare article

BillsNYC

http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20050222/1014123.asp

Anybody else read this article? This coupled with his equally bitter article about Drew's release last week paints him to be Bledsoe's biggest fan. I agree that the ESPN article's source had to have come from OBD, but Dicesare trying to attack TD is unnessesary. He needs to get over the fact the Bledsoe sucked here for the last 2 1/2 years, and it was time to move on.

I see Bob Dicesare becoming Jerry Sullivan, and Jerry Sullivan becoming pro-Bills over the offseason.

This could really be a tough one...if he really did pick the wrong goal to defend, that's one thing. I'd tend to doubt that the Bills would release him because of that, moreso that it would have been the last straw. Regardless, it's pretty nitpicky.

Besides, so many stupid little details are being leaked as to why they *really* released Bledsoe, it's getting nauseating. I'd still rather see him here as a backup, but there's no point in crying about that anymore.

Bledsoe's gone, let's move on....

I don't know that it is so much that he is a Bledsoe fan in that Bledsoe has been a fairly classy guy and now he is getting kicked when down. Bledsoe has lost his job, has limited skills and most likely should retire.

I think it is more interesting the asessment of T.D.'s failure in picking quarterbacks. I hope that is not the case, but some guys are just jinxed.

I sure wish JP could have played more last season. But at least he will have a great running back from the seasons beginning.

I don't know that it is so much that he is a Bledsoe fan in that Bledsoe has been a fairly classy guy and now he is getting kicked when down. Bledsoe has lost his job, has limited skills and most likely should retire.

I think it is more interesting the asessment of T.D.'s failure in picking quarterbacks. I hope that is not the case, but some guys are just jinxed.

I sure wish JP could have played more last season. But at least he will have a great running back from the seasons beginning.

248245[/snapback]

Did you steal mead?