Jp losman website

georg793

The thing I found most amazing on that site was this little blurb.

"J.P put on a fourth-quarter clinic vs. Mississippi State to bring Tulane back from a 28-14 deficit. Completed 13-of-17 passes for 146 yards with two TD passes in the last 8:22 of the game and finished the game hitting 29-of-47 passes for 349 yards, four TDs and no INTs."

Talk about scolding hot!!!! 13-17 in just over 8 minutes with 2 TDs?

Think we could have counted on something like that from Drew in the clutch?

The thing I found most amazing on that site was this little blurb.

"J.P put on a fourth-quarter clinic vs. Mississippi State to bring Tulane back from a 28-14 deficit. Completed 13-of-17 passes for 146 yards with two TD passes in the last 8:22 of the game and finished the game hitting 29-of-47 passes for 349 yards, four TDs and no INTs."

Talk about scolding hot!!!!  13-17 in just over 8 minutes with 2 TDs?

Think we could have counted on something like that from Drew in the clutch?

246717[/snapback]

How about that Jets game in NY? I think Drew had two TDs in less time than that to get the Bills back in it. It was our top 5 D that blew that game.

How about that Jets game in NY?  I think Drew had two TDs in less time than that to get the Bills back in it.  It was our top 5 D that blew that game.

246729[/snapback]

The second TD we scored we got the ball at midfield and we didn't really sustain a drive, just hit a long bomb.

The game that Drew DID pull it out of his butt was against Minnesota in 2002.

How about that Jets game in NY?  I think Drew had two TDs in less time than that to get the Bills back in it.  It was our top 5 D that blew that game.

246729[/snapback]

Where was Drew for 90% of that Jets game? Definitely not leading our offense, thats for sure.

At least with Losman in that game that BF mentioned, Losman managed to put up 2 other TDs BEFORE he went on his hot streak.