Which end zone would you rather have season tickets in?

I would have to disagree with this. If you want to see plays develop sit in the upper deck. You can see every player.

As for the OP question. Like others have said the scoreboard side is a little more rough. I usually spend more time watching watching the scoreboards then the field when I'm sitting in an end zone. It's tough to tell how many yards are gained the higher up you are the better it is to see over the players if you're lower the offensive and defensive lines block the view and it becomes a mess to see what is going on behind them

I have reformed to loving the upper deck and stated so in other threads. However from the end zones you can see the blocking assignments, routes develop, and the overall play develop much better imo.

I got my seasons in the tunnel end. I'm the last row on the left side (facing the field) along the tunnel. I love seeing the players come out and having whoever the former Bill is waving the flag right above. Plus the new renovated concession stands under cover behind those seats are really nice (especially for my girlfriend who doesn't like going when there is bad weather), and plenty of bathrooms in that area.

This will be my third year in those seats and I've gotten to know the people sitting around me, which surprised me how much I actually enjoy getting to know them. When I had seats in the upper corners, I feel like a lot of the seats around me were always sold on the secondary market because it was new people every game. So I like knowing who is going to be around me every time.

Edited by zlanger

I got my seasons in the tunnel end. I'm the last row on the left side (facing the field) along the tunnel. I love seeing the players come out and having whoever the former Bill is waving the flag right above. Plus the new renovated concession stands under cover behind those seats are really nice (especially for my girlfriend who doesn't like going when there is bad weather), and plenty of bathrooms in that area.

This will be my third year in those seats and I've gotten to know the people sitting around me, which surprised me how much I actually enjoy getting to know them. When I had seats in the upper corners, I feel like a lot of the seats around me were always sold on the secondary market because it was new people every game. So I like knowing who is going to be around me every time.

good post. last time i went they did not even have a jumbotron. Things have changed : )