CNN GOP Debate Tonight

dayman

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

John Kasich: My father was a mailman....................... #Drink

CNN really trying to help Trump by leading with the immigration debate.

Recognizing political reality, Rubio starts off the debate by going after Trump. Smart.

Ted Cruz: "The people who get forgotten in this debate on immigration are...the legal immigrants."................ Yup.

Rubio and Cruz opened by hammering Trump has hard as he has been...and yet Trump arguably won the exchange with both at the same time.

This 38 year old Polish worker scandal is weak.

Let me see if I understand.

It's ok to hire temporary East European illegal hotel workers in Florida because no one else will take a 90-day job, but it's not ok to hire temporary Central American illegal farm workers in Florida because no one else will take a 90-day job.

It's ok to hire temporary East European illegal hotel workers in Florida because no one else will take a 90-day job, but it's not ok to hire temporary Central American illegal farm workers in Florida because no one else will take a 90-day job.

Trump's supporters don't vote for logical consistency, they vote for soundbytes. Just listen to the audience reaction. It's nauseating.

When he was defending hiring illegal immigrants "because no one else would take the job," I almost threw my TV through the window. WTF are the Republicans doing? Trump makes Obama look like Einstein.

Heh............

ab71ca2f-477c-4b73-aa26-445e84032b09_norDan McLaughlin @baseballcrank

Rubio doesn't know it's a damn show! He thinks it's a damn fight!

"First of all, I don't believe anything Telemundo says" – Trump

I still don't really want Trump.........but it's honesty like that that shows his appeal.

CcGzGJIWEAATy1b.jpg

Let me clarify: in a GOP debate you are caught with your pants down as soft on low-wage undocumented Hispanic workers today. You are not effectively bruised in a debate by an attack about hiring some Polish people 38 years ago.

Trump just referred to a judicial opinion as signing a bill................... :lol:

I like cheerful way Rubio is confronting Trump. Smiles. Looks at audience as if to say, "isn't this amusing? Can you believe this fellow?"

Spotted in the wild: a very rare double-¯\_(ツ)_/¯

CcG2GAOUUAE8Xml.jpg

Trump repeats Planned Parenthood lies about cancer screening.

Carson will look at "the fruit salad of their life" in considering a possible judge...........................lol

Let me clarify: in a GOP debate you are caught with your pants down as soft on low-wage undocumented Hispanic workers today. You are not effectively bruised in a debate by an attack about hiring some Polish people 38 years ago.

The attack was about Trump using illegal East European hotel workers right now, not 38 years ago. But I'm sure you knew that.

Every single time. Whenever a real exchange starts heating up, CNN murders it by giving the oxygen to Kasich and Carson. It's inexcusable.

CcG5508XIAAKA63.jpg

I really like carson, unfortunately he doesn't have enough charisma and "fun" sound bytes to ever gain enough interest. He would have potential to be a great president but we'll never find out.

I really like carson, unfortunately he doesn't have enough charisma and "fun" sound bytes to ever gain enough interest. He would have potential to be a great president but we'll never find out.

I still think that he could be a VP candidate....................the more outside the beltway people the better.

Los Hermanos Cubanos finally gang tackle Trump on healthcare simultaneously.

Wolf bails out Trump for a second or third time.

Notice how Kasich avoided the easy hit on Trump. He is THE WORST.

Ted Cruz makes good point: Mainstream media that’s helping Trump now will turn on him if he’s GOP nominee.

Cruz has been spot on most points.

He is my preferred candidate because I think he is the most conservative candidate who could actually win.

IMO Kasich is the only candidate that could win the Presidency if the party fully supported him...Hilary would roll Cruz, beat Trump, and bigfoot Rubio. Kasich (even if today's polls don't show it) would be a powerful counter to Hilary is a future world where a default 45% of the country was talking him up.