OT One of my high school teachers made CNN

Chilly

Hahaha, check this out.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/02/16/teacher.a...d.ap/index.html

I had him for AP Chemistry as a junior when I was in high school at winter springs high school.

He didnt' teach us how to make bombs though, just fireworks and how to explode paint cans.

244186[/snapback]

hey bluefire who are you? my name is ryan murphy.. im a huge bills fan and went to winter springs high school as well.

Much adieu about nothing.

244192[/snapback]

lol agreed, I wish he had taught us tho, that would have been cool.

He chatted with us a lot, he was a huge pyro. Made a lot of fireworks and pissed off the cops a number of times by firing off his homemade fireworks in the lake near his house.

hey bluefire who are you? my name is ryan murphy.. im a huge bills fan and went to winter springs high school as well.

244194[/snapback]

Chris Wilson, graduated class of 2003.

Your name sounds familiar, can't put a face to it though.

lol agreed, I wish he had taught us tho, that would have been cool.

He chatted with us a lot, he was a huge pyro.  Made a lot of fireworks and pissed off the cops a number of times by firing off his homemade fireworks in the lake near his house.

244196[/snapback]

Let's just hope that DHS doesn't decide they need to win this "war on terror."

Chris Wilson, graduated class of 2003.

Your name sounds familiar, can't put a face to it though.

244199[/snapback]

ok i know who you are i graduated in 2003 as well..i remember you being the only other buffalo fan at the school..we had web design together

ok i know who you are i graduated in 2003 as well..i remember you being the only other buffalo fan at the school..we had web design together

244272[/snapback]

Awwwwwww, how cute. Did you two make out also? :devil:

<_<

Hahaha, check this out.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/02/16/teacher.a...d.ap/index.html

I had him for AP Chemistry as a junior when I was in high school at winter springs high school.

He didnt' teach us how to make bombs though, just fireworks and how to explode paint cans.

244186[/snapback]

What a relief...I thought this was going to be a post about that ex-priest in Boston.

I went to Catholic schools. Thank got I was fat and ugly instead of slight and cute

Let's just hope that DHS doesn't decide they need to win this "war on terror."

244202[/snapback]

That really isn't funny when you think about it. Some people are actually bent out of shape over this.

The guy is a science nerd. I don't see where he was advocating the violent overthrough of the US Government.

Slap him on the hand for doing a lousy job of storing his toys and let the guy back into the classroom.

Some of his students will probably join the military some day and put their knowledge to good use

That really isn't funny when you think about it. Some people are actually bent out of shape over this.

The guy is a science nerd. I don't see where he was advocating the violent overthrough of the US Government.

Slap him on the hand for doing a lousy job of storing his toys and let the guy back into the classroom.

Some of his students will probably join the military some day and put their knowledge to good use

244427[/snapback]

Actually, the guy is a sh------- ass teacher. I doubt they'll come away with much knowledge except the exact plans he tells them. :w00t:

You know, if kids today don't have someone to show them how to make a bomb properly, they're just going to make a mess through trial and error. But a good bomb-making class? Well, now there's something for the ole' resume.

244277[/snapback]

I took the following two classes at the U of Minnesota:

History of High Tech Weapons

Killing

I kid you not. :w00t: High Tech Weapons was in the History department, and Killing was in Sociology (and apparantly one of the most popular classes; I was the only one there taking it as an elective :P ).

This combination of classes almost cost me my first job before they even hired me. Apparantly they looked at my transcript (first job out of college; still there) and they saw those two classes and a few people were concerned that I'd be some psycho bomb building killer or something. My (at the time) boss had to convince them that they were simply college courses and that "Killing," since it was in sociology, was probably dealing with what killers did. If he didn't stick up for me, I wouldn't have gotten the job. Kinda funny, but kinda sad too.

CW