New Santana

Gugny

I had no idea this album was even happening until I heard a single ("Anywhere You Want to Go") on the radio this morning. Apparently, it's the all-original line-up and man ... it sounds like an authentic late 60s Santana tune.

I didn't have time to find a link to the tune, so if someone has one, please post here. It is an awesome song. Looking forward to the album.

http://radio.com/2016/01/21/carlos-santana-to-release-santana-iv-on-april-15/

This has been in the works for around a year. IMO another Clive Davis idea on a restaurant napkin similar to Supernatural. Which Launched Carlos into the stratosphere. A couple original members are gone. i believe percussion and possibly the bass players.

What makes this idea cool is Michael Shrieve is back on drums. An all time favorite for any Santana fan. Also, at around 16 Neil Schon joined the group. I believe he is involved.

Could be good, and a tour is sure to follow.

This has been in the works for around a year. IMO another Clive Davis idea on a restaurant napkin similar to Supernatural. Which Launched Carlos into the stratosphere. A couple original members are gone. i believe percussion and possibly the bass players.

What makes this idea cool is Michael Shrieve is back on drums. An all time favorite for any Santana fan. Also, at around 16 Neil Schon joined the group. I believe he is involved.

Could be good, and a tour is sure to follow.

Schon is definitely in. You've gotta hear this tune. They've got balls to write/record something like this and I love it. Total throwback.