Bledsoe on screen passes

Dr. K

I knid of agreed with Drew regarding this play. He said he threw it because he was sure it would draw a pass interference penalty. It was pass interference, but no one should ever depend on the refs to make a call. You'd think a 12-year vet would know that.

243541[/snapback]

You're confusing that play with the pass to Evans at the goal line.

The reason that I blame DB for the snafu'd screen pass is that he didn't have a short ball lob to it. Without watching the replay, memory serves that he threw a bullet to McGahee that had little chance of being caught, and that's why Willis volleyballed it.

You're confusing that play with the pass to Evans at the goal line.

The reason that I blame DB for the snafu'd screen pass is that he didn't have a short ball lob to it.  Without watching the replay, memory serves that he threw a bullet to McGahee that had little chance of being caught, and that's why Willis volleyballed it.

243573[/snapback]

You're correct. This is the play I was thinking of.

:doh:

I have to watch every NFL game now?

And he completed 53% of the passes; that's hardly a "handful."

I simply wanted a reference to what OTHER quarterbacks generally complete, percentage-wise.  Showing me the stats of two of the best QBs in the league doesn't let me compare how DB did in general.

And to the "don't bash JP" crowd -- again, havn't seen any bashing but comments like, "he never takes the time away from Oregon/ Montana to improve on his deficiencies" are definately bashing.

CW

243467[/snapback]

Unlike you, I expect that the Bills $8.75 mil Hall of Fame QB to take a little time out of off-season to prepare for the most critical season of his career.

But he's never spent the time.

With all the talk of Drew having to compete for a job this year and Losman is town, Drew still couldn't be bothered to show any interest.

JP may be inexperienced, but at least he's willing to work on improving.

That alone will be a huge improvement on how the team reacts to its offensive leader.