Bills Need a Veteran QB

Ladies and gentlemen now introducing your new backup QB...Kordell Stewart.

He's perfect as a backup, he has experience with the offense already.  He has big game experience if you need it.  He can run so you still have your whole playbook.

I freely admit that if Kordell were anymore than #2 I'd be screaming bloody murder but I think his credentials and pricetag fit our needs quite well.

244197[/snapback]

Kordell would be a perfect #2 for MM's offense.

This strikes me of looking for something to whine about.  How many teams have skilled veterans as backups?  They already have Sam Wyche coaching JP.  I also think you all sell Shane Matthews short.  The man has had a long career and knows enough to help the kid.  If you're so worried, why not have Jim Kelly hang out on the sidelines for JP to talk to during a game?

PTR

243490[/snapback]

Yeah but Promo, you were also an Alex Van Pelt fan! :devil:

I hope they sign Fiedler.

Guest BackInDaDay
Ladies and gentlemen now introducing your new backup QB...Kordell Stewart.

He's perfect as a backup, he has experience with the offense already.  He has big game experience if you need it.  He can run so you still have your whole playbook.

I freely admit that if Kordell were anymore than #2 I'd be screaming bloody murder but I think his credentials and pricetag fit our needs quite well.

244197[/snapback]

What's his status? If he's available and in shape, he'll be here.

What other vets have the mobility Mularkey and Clements want in their '05 QBs, and are willing to accept a backup role?