The Dysfunctional Bills

Dan

I've read so much about the players, the coaches, the GM, and so on. We all sit here after yet another dismal year and pick this team apart, debating every position and person. Who needs to go? Who needs to fix it? Where the problem really is? But, for me, the real question is... Does anyone believe that there's a single person in the Bills' organization that can fix this team?

We can all talk about which players suck and which don't. Everyone seems to have their favorites - EJ, McKelvin, Woods, etc. But are any of these players winners? Does anyone ever step up and make the play when it has to be made? Do any of them even care that they suck it up week after week?

The coaches say they need players to learn their systems. But, does Roman have any idea what situational awareness means? Will we ever have a HC that focuses on details like game planning and getting batteries in a headset? Does every coach in the league just bring along their buddies and ignore the reality that's so apparent to all of us?

And the FO... How can Whaley fix this mess? Didn't he just bring in the HC that dismantled the top 5 defense, so he can install his new scheme only to then claim we need new players to fit this new scheme? Why wouldn't they hire a HC who was committed to improving with the current high-priced players?

I guess I've just lost all faith in this team. From the top down to the players... I don't think any of them have a clue and I certainly don't have any faith in any of them. So, cut them all, re-sign them, make a few moves, do whatever. I don't think any of it matters any more. They all suck, and not a single one of them seems competent enough to matter. This franchise can't burn it down and start all over - they suck at rebuilding. Suck for a good draft pick - great another 1st round average player. Get a new coach - when was the last tiem they hired a HC that could actually coach? I'm telling you... None of it matters.

Most of the players on this team were the same players who went 9-7 last year under Marrone with Orton at QB and no running game to speak of.

The Rex hire was all the Pegulas who wanted someone with previous head coaching experience